Fisher F70 Advanced Visual & Audio Target ID Metal Detector
The F70 Has Many Great Features. Use it for Coin Shooting, Relic Hunting, Gold Prospecting & More. Powerful Performance
- All Metal Auto-Tune Mode
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Frequency Shift
- Multiple Audio ID Tone Options
- One Touch Notch
- Push Button Static Pinpoint with Variable Audio Pitch and Depth Reading
- Advanced Software-Based Motion Discrimination
- Intuitive User Interface
- The 11” DD Bi-Axial Coil
- Mechanical: 3-piece breakdown aluminum pole system, batteries under elbow, Armrest adjustment - forward/backward.
- Search coil: 9 3/4” open-frame waterproof concentric elliptical search coil.
- Batteries: 4 AA, alkaline (not included).
- Weight: 2 pounds 15 ounces (1.3kg), with alkaline batteries installed.
- Operating Principle: VLF induction balance
- Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing reference
- Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 109 root Hertz (detectivity)
- Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
- Overload: standard 10” elliptical concentric
Reactive approximately 10,000 micro-cgs
Resistive approximately 1,200 micro-cgs
accessory 11” bi-axial
Reactive approximately 30,000 micro-cgs
Resistive approximately 3,700 micro-cgs
- Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive
Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods
Suppression: third order
- Battery Life: Typically 40 hours with high quality alkaline batteries
Estimated 80 hours with nickel oxyhydroxide batteries
Estimated 65 hours with lithium iron disulfide batteries
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing